Natural mineral water swimming pools
- A mineral water swimming pool with underwater massage sprinklers and a cobra water cascade. Water temperature: 29 °C.
- A 20-metre long sports swimming pool. Two lanes. Water temperature: 26–29 °C.
- A whirlpool tub with 26 seats and 7 places for lying. Water temperature: 38 °C.
- A children’s (up to 7 years of age) swimming pool with fountains. Water temperature: 32 °C.
Opening hours of the swimming pool and sauna area:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday–Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Note: children under 12 years of age are not admitted to the swimming pool and sauna area after 8:00 p.m.
Prices of visits to the swimming pool and sauna area for persons not staying at the hotel:
Adults from 14 years of age:
- Monday to Thursday – EUR 29 (unlimited stay)
- Friday to Sunday and on days specified in the schedule – EUR 39* (unlimited stay)
- under 4 years of age: free of charge
- from 4 to 14 years of age: Monday to Thursday – EUR 15 (unlimited stay)
- from 4 to 14 years of age: Friday to Sunday and on days specified in the schedule – EUR 20* (unlimited stay)
Swimming pool and sauna area ticket valid on any day (12 visits): EUR 369
Swimming pool and sauna area ticket valid Monday through Thursday (12 visits): EUR 279
The company reserves the right to adjust the prices and/or other conditions.
VYTAUTAS MINERAL SPA SAUNAS
- The Himalaya salt sauna: activates blood circulation, promotes body resistance, purifies skin, and detoxifies. Temperature: up to 75 °C, moisture: up to 40%.
- The Vytautas mineral sauna: the salts melted in the air cleanse respiratory channels, activate blood circulation, relax tense muscles, and purify skin. The high moisture level provides a perfect climate for relaxation. Temperature: up to 50 °C, moisture: up to 98%.
- The medicinal herbs sauna: the beneficial properties of medicinal herbs are received when breathing and through the skin. The metabolic function is improved, the body resistance is promoted, and the skin and the entire organism are cleansed. Temperature: up to 75 °C, moisture: up to 40%.
- The steam sauna: a special place for relaxation. The entire body is relaxed, the respiratory channels are cleansed, the skin becomes smooth and soft, and blood circulation becomes more active. Temperature: up to 50 °C, moisture: up to 98%.
Body massage or scrubbing performed on special beds.
The beds and the premises are warmed. The treatments promote blood circulation, relaxation of tense muscles, and guarantee a smooth and soft skin.